1. Go to Help > Install New Software
2. In the ‘Work with:’ filed enter: http://beust.com/eclipse
3. Select “TestNG”: (see screen shot below):
4. Click on “Next” button.
5. Once again click on “Next” button.
6. select “I accept the terms…..” option.
7. Click “Finish” button.
8. Restart your Eclipse for the changes to take effect.
Run TestNG Test
Once you have installed TestNG in your eclipse, you can run TestNG tests in the following manner.
1. Open up TestNG file in Eclipse say: \BOOKING_ENGINE\test\com\mondee\framework\util\ExceptionutilTest.java
2. Click on the Run > Runs As > TestNG Test. Tests should be run and results would get printed